They Disgust Me They Disgust Me

They Disgust Me

GoreBastard = King \m/

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers man!!!

Some motherless fuck gave this a zero already... (I've been watching too much Soprano's)

~Midnight groove~ ~Midnight groove~

~Midnight Groove~

1.67??, freakin' zero voters...scores dont mean shit anyways though..

Anyways, great tune man, its cool to hear stuff like this from you, all of those leads were smokin' and that tapping part was killer. I loved the way you programmed the drums man, you really make them come to life.

† -- Six Feet Of Solitude -- † † -- Six Feet Of Solitude -- †

Six Feet Of Solitude

Awesome man.
I love the clean parts you had in there, always have. Everything seemed to fit so perfectly and the synth was amazing.
Once Again, Another Great Tune.

Rock On ~ \m/.

rocker206 responds:

Hey man! Yeah the synth I thought really adding something too this song. Thanks for the review and let me know if u have any ideas for the collab.

Nothing Yet Nothing Yet

I dont like satan. >:(

Nice one man, I absolutely loved the riffs you had in there, reminds me of pantera a bit. I have to say I didn't like the intro all that much but, this song still kicks ass.

Thanks for your vote, xSeraph7! You voted 5 for Nothing Yet, keeping its score at 5.00.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man, The intro will be alot shorter and redone when I finish this off...Thanks for the awesome review man!\m/

Arse Kicker Arse Kicker

wee wee

Nice track man! If you get some growling vocals in, this would kick arse hehe. I love the riffs you had in here, and the leads were good...well wait did you even have any leads?...idk im too sober to remember....well anyways, Rock on Gorb!.

Thanks for your vote, xSeraph7! You voted 5 for Arse Kicker, keeping its score at 5.00.

GoreBastard responds:

haha! Cheers mate. Nah, there were no leads. I was too lazy to add any fancy shit in there! Just wanted to make something to shake peoples heads! haharrr!
Cheers for the fucking awesome review, the vote and cheers for listening too mate! Fucking, RRROOOAAARRR!!!!

Vocals would rule indeeeed!

Dreamerz: Fading Into Time Dreamerz: Fading Into Time

lejgvmalgj

Umm...I dont really know what to say, because I dont know much about any other genre of music besides rock/metal lol. But anyways its pretty cool, very clam and relaxing......man i really dont know what to say lol but w/e heres a 5 hehe.

Thanks for your vote, xSeraph7! You voted 5 for Dreamerz: Fading Into Time, raising its score from 4.04 to 4.08.

dang, it didn't raise the score at all really lol.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Well, I get a lot of people to vote on my songs, you that'll happen. Don't think it didn't accomplish anything though : )

\m/_SuperDrummer146_\m/

++Cryptic Divinity++ ~Part 2~ ++Cryptic Divinity++ ~Part 2~

yeah!

Hell yeah!, man this is freakin awesome!. I love the way you put some of the CD pt.1 leads in and I love the way you used that whammy bar, all is great man, no words to describe really. Keep kickin' ass man, ROCK ON!.

rocker206 responds:

Hey thanks for the review man! glad you liked the tune...I'll talk to you later on the collab.

Anger Unlimited Anger Unlimited

liylhlyuf

Nice one man, riffs were great and so were the drums. Eat the 5. Rock On!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks alot motherfucker!!\m/

Happy Birthday To You Happy Birthday To You

alrpzsj;o

My birthday isn't until the 17th but thanks anyways hehe. But yeah dude good job on this.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Thanks man.

Unleash The Beast Unleash The Beast

fkhgkj

Nice tune man everythings great!, only one thing I dont like, I wrote a riff about a week ago and it ends almost the same way the first riff of this tune does lol but its cool because your riff blows mine outta the water hehe. Anyways, I got nothing else to say so uh, keep making tunes man, rock on!.